I think I figured out why my squishy arcade guy was staring at me so hard: there was something weird about his face! I got the feeling that something in particular was stopping me from taking the next step in designing, and when I thought about it, his screen seemed just a tad on the small side. So I took a few minutes to give him a face transplant.
I’ll probably make the final version in a different color, but I wanted to focus on the size and shape for now. All I did was take out the black border that originally framed the screen, and extended the screen by six stitches and six rows. It’s a closer match to my original sketches, which I think are important to refer back to throughout the design process. I’m feeling better having made this change, and now hopefully I can move forward again with this guy.
3 thoughts on “Arcade Mochi: Face Off”
look a lot better and hope it is a new pfd pattern soon
Sounds good. Looks great.
Looking good. Can’t wait to see the finished design.
It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one who needs to re-knit something as it doesn’t look right first time.
Comments are closed.