Week one of my book photo shoot has been quite a whirlwind of knitting and photography and some strange decision making! Some of the things I’ve learned in the past 7 days:
• Sometimes the best thing to do is iron the wall.
• Pipe cleaners have really come a long way since I was a kid, and I seriously have a whole new respect for them.
• In a pinch, a ball of yarn can be a pretty great reflector holder.
• My dad is a hero. (But I already knew that.)
• My photographer is a hero. (I knew that too!)
• Wrapping a plastic ferris wheel in yarn is harder than it sounds.
• Even the cutest toys have to get ugly sometimes. For the sake of art.
• It’s probably best not to start out a photo shoot with the most difficult shot in the entire book.