Week one of my book photo shoot has been quite a whirlwind of knitting and photography and some strange decision making! Some of the things I’ve learned in the past 7 days:
• Sometimes the best thing to do is iron the wall.
• Pipe cleaners have really come a long way since I was a kid, and I seriously have a whole new respect for them.
• In a pinch, a ball of yarn can be a pretty great reflector holder.
• My dad is a hero. (But I already knew that.)
• My photographer is a hero. (I knew that too!)
• Wrapping a plastic ferris wheel in yarn is harder than it sounds.
• Even the cutest toys have to get ugly sometimes. For the sake of art.
• It’s probably best not to start out a photo shoot with the most difficult shot in the entire book.
There’s plenty more work to do and I’m sure lots more to learn along the way. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for behind-the-scenes updates as we enter week two of the photo shoot!
2 thoughts on “Things Learned on the Set”
Wow, looks great so far! I can’t wait for the knew book to come out!
Comments are closed.