I wanted to wrap up 2010 with a thank-you to all of you who have visited the Mochimochi Blog this past year. Whether you’ve let your presence known or not, I’ve enjoyed sharing my projects with you!
So much happened in this busy year. How about a quick review?
– A new website design
– 10 new patterns in the shop
– 3 new free patterns on the blog
– Knitting pigeons with Stitch London
– Knitting Mochimochi came out
– My first solo show opened in NYC
– 52 weekly Tiny Things (assuming I can squeeze one more in by Friday)
– and the best ever Mochimochi Photo Contest!
I feel so lucky to get to do all of this and have you all along with me, and I’m planning and wishing for more exciting stuff in 2011. See you then!